Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting Closer

It is getting closer for our referral. I found out today that INS got I600a froms done up to November 20th 2006. We are the 28th so we should be getting ours soon too. Jerrit and I are going to New Orleans next week to see if we can get our approval since we need it to make our consulant appointment. I just pray that Kyleigh is a young baby. I have waited this long and I will be happy with whatever God gives me, because he is in control and he knows which baby is good for me.. I posted a picture of my neice Halleigh and myself. We were having fun one day about a year ago. I love Halleigh so much and she is such a girly girl. She can also through down with the boys if she has too. She loves Cinderella so much. I hope her and Kyleigh will be best friends along as being cousins. I am so ready to go get our beautiful Kyleigh. I hope she knows she is in my mind and my heart.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Boy do you look young! Good for you! We are LID 10/28/05 I am hoping we will both get our referrals next week/month.

Angel said...

Girl, We are so NEXT!!!! I can't wait! Looking forward to seeing your precious little one-
Angel
www.journeytoannagrace.com